Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It's Not About the Bike


It's Not About the Bike: My Journey Back to LifeIt's Not About the Bike: My Journey Back to Life by Lance Armstrong
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

i don't normally read non fiction or biographies but this was given to me by a friend over the weekend and i started it in the morning and i was finished with it by dinner time. it is emotional, human, philosophical read about a lot of things - a sincere attempt to survive, to live life 'carpe diem' way, to accept suffering as a part of life, to beat against the odds.

the first half of the book had tears welling up in my eyes after every page or two. as i said those very human moments told in first person by Lance Armstrong just get you.
it was very inspirational and i'd suggest everyone to read this book. no matter your age or what genre you prefer, this will never fail to inspire.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by! i'd love to hear from you..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...