Because i can. So, apparently,
There is a code and meaning behind the number of roses you give to someone on a bouquet.
Here’s some examples:
- One rose: On a first date, it means love at first sight.
- Three roses: the shared love of a couple. A traditional one month anniversary.
- Nine roses: Means we’ll be together forever.
- Twelve roses: Means “be mine!”
- Fifteen roses: “I’m sorry!”
- Twenty-four: “I’m yours!”
i didn't know this useless piece of information and so i figured that you won't either and then i just ventured forth to post this so i could waste you time. Ha! *does the evil laugh*