We all have bunked classes, lectures, (some of us might've bunked a whole session, even exams!) while were at school/college.Some poor, unfortunate souls (amateurs specially) get caught in the "act" of bunking. Although it is just innocent rule-breaking by students to escape the boredom enforced on them during the class, teachers and professors consider it as a personal insult hurled at them. They are intent to catch "shameless" students in the act. When their luck is good, they do.
When the students finds themselves in such a tight place, cornered by someone while bunking, they come up with all sorts of explanations and make up stories to save their neck. Some stories/excuses/explanations that students make when they're found OUT of the class when they're supposed to be inside.
1. I was not feeling well, so i came out to breathe in some fresh air.
2. I thought you were absent today.....
3. I had an appointment with my doctor, mum's gonna come to pick me up anytime now.
4. I have lost my homework notebook so i was searching for it in the library, staffroom etc.
5. I was studying in the library and couldn't keep track of time.
6. I was in the bathroom...upset stomach you know *groan*.
7. I'm out here because I was trying to find out the mathematical equation according to which breeze blows, clouds change shapes and flowers bloom.......for the science project.
8. I was thirsty, but all the water taps seem to have dried up, there was liitle water in the tank at the roof of this building so i was searching for pebbles to throw in there and make the water level rise.
9. Someone came and told me that i was needed in the football ground, oh no! NOW i realize that it was a prank!
10. I came a bit late and class had already started so i thought i shouldn't disturb.