things that i love about this season:
1. the crisp chill in the air
2. you get to wear beautiful cardigans and jackets.
3. sound of fallen leaves as they crunch beneath you feet.
4. vast range of exotic fruits that fill up the market shelves.
5. the warm sunlight tingling on the skin softly as opposed to scorching heat of sumer.
6. i seem to savor and enjoy my coffee more for some reason.
7. its festive season in india with navratri leading to diwali- the festival of lights.
images from: raspberrtart.tumblr.com, loadtr.com, fullom.com, bbc.co.uk, guardian.co.uk, tultelu.blogspot.com